STEP 3 - Submit the US$65 Application Fee and Optional US$60 Express Mail Fee
How to Pay
STEP 4 - Submit Official Transcripts Transcript Requirements for Your Country
STEP 5 - Send Your Official Test Scores
• All test scores must be sent to us directly from the examination company.
• Score reports that were issued to students will not be accepted.
• TOEFL/IELTS Scores: Not required when you apply for admission. Can be
sent later. View Details
• SAT/ACT Scores: Optional for Freshmen Admission. View Details
STEP 6 - Transfer Students
• We may ask you for syllabi later if they are needed.
• Syllabi not required when you apply for admission. View Details
STEP 7 - Post Your Application Materials to:
Wichita State University
1845 Fairmount Street
Wichita, Kansas 67260-0122 USA
STEP 8 - Update Your Email Address Book
• We will email you when your application arrives and after we review your application.
• Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email contacts or address book to avoid our
messages going to your Spam or Junk Folder.