Study Abroad Application Process
Step 1: Attend one of our Study Abroad Information Sessions
held at the Garvey International Center.
• Review the study abroad checklist. For Exchange Partner universities,
click HERE. ISEP exchange programs, click HERE.
Step 3: Schedule an appointment:
• Call 316-978-3232 to schedule an appointment.
Step 4: Complete WSU Study Abroad Application Process.
• Outgoing Study Abroad Application Form
Step 5: Complete application for the specific study abroad
program you want to apply for.
• Each program has different application and the requirements can vary
• Applications fees can also vary.
• Check specific program for requirements, deadlines, fees, etc. Email
firstname.lastname@example.org for any help.