When: May 1st 2014.
Where: RSC 266
Every year students take on additional responsibilities through organizations and initiatives. Come to attend a great afternoon seminar on how to make that transition effectively. Training will include a session on effective leadership, position specific training; Presidents, Vice-Presidents, treasurer, secretary, public relations and training for types of student organizations. Please RSVP Below
Top 10 Reasons RSOs Failed in 2012/2013
Effective Leadership Alicia Newell, Director of Student Records/Registration
4:00pm-4:50pm Position Specific Training
• Support Staff- Public Relations, Project Managers, Philanthropy Chairs, etc.
5:00pm-6:00pm Student Organization Specific Training
• Academic (A)/ Honorary (H)
• Cultural/International (C/I)/ Political (P):
• Community Service (CS)/ Special Interest (SI)
• Fraternity/Sorority (F/S)/Governing/Representative Councils (G/R):
• Recreation/Sports Clubs (R/S)/ Residence Hall (RH)/ Other (O)/Religious (R)
If you have any questions, queries, or concerns please contact Lyston Skerritt in Student Involvement email@example.com 316-978-3022