Go wichita.edu/volunteerICT to get started
1. Log in to your myWSU account
2. In the box on the middle right of the page titled "Campus Involvement" click on "Log In to VolunteerICT" under the Student Involvement heading. You can log in this way every time you visit the site, or click "Log in with myWSU" on volunteerICT.
3. Finish setting up your profile and start volunteering!
If you do not have a myWSU ID, check out the United Way of the Plains' Volunteer Center at unitedwayplains.galaxydigital.com
Do you have questions about your volunteerICT account? Do you want to volunteer but you're not sure where to start? We're here to help! Starting on January 16, 2018 every Tuesday from 8:30 a.m. -12:30 p.m. you can stop by RSC 221 to speak with a volunteerICT representative. Stop by anytime during these hours - no appointment necessary!
There are hundreds of volunteer opportunities listed on volunteerICT! You can search opportunities based on date or interest, or you can click on an agency to see all the volunteer opportunities they offer.
Once you find an opportunity that interests you, click "respond" on the top right of the opportunity page. This sends a notification to the Agency Manager that you are interested in this opportunity. They will contact you using the email address associated with you volunteerICT account. You will also receive an email confirmation that your response was received.
1. Click on Add Hours (top right menu)
2. If these hours are part of an opportunity you responded to through volunteerICT, select "yes" and click on that opportunity from the dropdown menu.
3. If the opportunity is not on the website, select "no" under Hour Type. Input the name of the event/organization and contact information for a supervisor who can verify this work.
4. You will receive a notification when your hours are approved or denied.
Contact volunteerICT@wichita.edu with any questions, issues, or concerns about this website!