• Projects from all fields of history are welcome
• Students, faculty, public historians, and non-professionals are all encouraged to submit proposals
• Panels, workshops, performances, round tables and discussion groups
will be considered
• Deadline: February 1, 2017
• Send a one-to-two page description of your proposal, along with contact information, to
Lynsay Flory presents at KAH 2015 in Emporia
The 2017 conference date has been confirmed for April 14-15 at the Regnier Center of Johnson County Community College in Overland Park.
The Kansas Association of Historians has been promoting the sharing and learning of history by Kansans for Kansans since 1927. We encourage KAH conference participation not only by academics, but also by teachers, museum staff, independent scholars, and others passionate about the study of the past or particular aspects of the past. All activities will be on the second floor of the newly renovated Memorial Union on the east side of campus, 1331 Market St. Oh, yes--you need not be from Kansas or live in Kansas to participate. And world history is as welcome as state and local history—it all connects!