1. Departments submit completed change forms, with supporting documents, to the LAS Dean's Office. Send one (1) original hard-copy via campus mail to Candice Weathers, Box 5.
Note: When creating new courses, please check with the Registrar's office for available course numbers
2. LAS Dean's Office reviews submitted forms and prepares copies for distribution.
3. LAS Curriculum Committee meeting called - minimum of 3 forms required to call a meeting.
4. Committee approved forms forwarded to next appropriate committee by LAS Dean's Office.
* When you receive notice that your change has been approved, review your program check sheets, make any necessary changes, and send a copy of the new check sheet to the LAS Advising Center, Box 6.
If you have any questions regarding LAS curriculum changes, please contact Candice Weathers at email@example.com or 316-978-6659.
|Anthropology/Political Science||Lisa Overholtzer|
|Biological Sciences||David McDonald|
|Elliott School of Communication||Patricia Dooley|
|Modern and Classical Languages and Literatures||Enrique Navarro|
|Social Work/School of Community Affairs/ Hugo Wall School||Natalie Grant|
|Women's Studies/Religion||Chinyere Okafor|
|Associate Dean for Curriculum||Chuck Koeber|
|Assistant to Associate Dean for Curriculum||Candice Weathers|