1. Departments submit completed change forms, with supporting documents, to the LAS Dean's Office. Send one original hard-copy via campus mail OR electronically via email to email@example.com.
2. LAS Dean's Office reviews submitted forms and prepares copies for distribution.
3. LAS Curriculum Committee meeting called - minimum of 3 forms required to call a meeting.
4. Committee approved forms forwarded to next appropriate committee by LAS Dean's Office.
* WHEN YOU RECEIVE NOTICE THAT YOUR CHANGE HAS BEEN APPROVED, REVIEW YOUR PROGRAM CHECK SHEETS, MAKE ANY NECESSARY CHANGES, AND SEND A COPY OF THE NEW CHECK SHEET TO THE LAS ADVISING CENTER, BOX 6.
If you have any questions regarding the instructions on how to complete or submit your proposal, please contact Candice Weathers at firstname.lastname@example.org or 316-978-6659.
2012-2013 LAS College Curriculum Committee Members
|English||Tina Bennett-Kastor (14)|
|Elliott School of Communication||TBD|
|Modern and Classical Languages and Literatures||Gary Toops (13)|
|Geology/Physics||Will Parcell (14)|
|Psychology/Sociology||Rui Ni (14)|
|Social Work/School of Community Affairs/ Hugo Wall School||Natalie Grant (14)|
|Associate Dean for Curriculum||Chuck Koeber|
|Assistant to Associate Dean for Curriculum||Candice Weathers|