Prospective Students

If you are not yet a student at Wichita State University and would like to start the process of taking a language class here. Please follow the steps below. 

 Step 1: 

Identify which undergraduate application type you belong to and apply for Admission at Wichita University. 

For individuals applying for the graduate program (Spanish or MALS), go to the Graduate School page to start the application process.

 Step 2: 

Students with undergraduate standing will meet with an advisor at the Liberal Arts and Science (LAS) Advising Center.

For students admitted to graduate school, please meet with the Spanish Graduate Advisor or MALS Advisor Commitee Member according to the program you apply to.

 Step 3: 

Lastly, Students with undergraduate standing should contact the Undergraduate Advisor of the Department of Modern and Classical Languages and Literatures (MCLL).

Useful Links

PNG ImageGetting Credit for Past Language Learning Experiences

PNG ImageApply for Admission

PNG ImageLAS Advising Center

PNG ImageUndergraduate Major and Minor at MCLL

PNG ImageGraduate School

PNG ImageGetting M.A. in Spanish at MCLL

PNG Image Getting M.A. in Liberal Studies at MCLL