2014 Puebla Program Costs
The program fee for 2014 is $4,900.00 for undergraduates (UG); $5,400.00 for graduate students (GR). It covers:
- Room and board: 6 weeks in the Hotel Colonial or 3 weeks in a private home & 3 weeks in the hotel
- Tuition and fees for six credit hours at Wichita State University (the minimum)
- Excursions to the pyramids at Teotihuacán on the outskirts of Mexico City
- Trips to Mexico City, Oaxaca, Cholula, Cacaxtla, and Tlaxcala
- Student medical insurance and up to 5 doctor's visits
The following expenses are not included in the program fee and will vary according to each individual.
Airfare to and from Mexico**
- Enrollment beyond 6 credit hours: $229.75 per hour for UG credit, $295.40 for GR credit
- Dining out and entertainment
- Communication (cell phones/calling cards)
**The first 20 tickets have been locked at $815. Others will be ticketed at prevailing price that day. A $125 deposit is required; final payment to Sunflower Travel is due May 9.
Note: Cancelling participation in the Puebla Program after May 6th will result in a $100 cancellation fee.
Students from other institutions are charged the same fees as WSU students.
Questions? Contact Dr. Myers at firstname.lastname@example.org.