2013 Puebla Program Costs
The program fee for 2013 is $4,500.00 (approximate) for undergraduates (UG); $4,990.00 (approximate) for graduate students (GR). It covers:
- 6 weeks room and board - in the Hotel Colonial or a private home (or a combination)
- Tuition and fees for six credit hours at Wichita State University (the minimum)
- Excursions to the pyramids at Teotihuacán on the outskirts of Mexico City
- Trips to Zacatlán, Mexico City, and Guanajuato.
- Student Medical Insurance and up to 5 doctor's visits
The following expenses are not included in the program fee and will vary according to each individual.
Airfare to and from Mexico**
- Enrollment beyond 6 credit hours: $197.10 per hour for UG credit, $265.90 for GR credit
- Dining out and entertainment
- Communication (cell phones/calling cards)
**The first 16 tickets are locked at a price of $875. Others will be ticketed at the prevailing price that day. A $125 deposit is
required; final payment to Sunflower Travel is due
Note: Cancelling participation in the Puebla Program after May 6th will result in a $100 cancellation fee.
Questions? Contact Dr. Myers at email@example.com.