The online Master of Education in Learning & Instructional Design (MeD LID) degree at Wichita State University is an enhancement of the traditional Curriculum and Instruction program, bringing focus to the application of emerging technology in course design and delivery.
This program is designed for professionals in Corporate Training, Professional Development, Instructional Design, K-12 and Higher Education. Education degree or licensure is not required for admisison to this program.
This graduate program requires 36 credit hours of coursework:
Key Program Features
Students will master the principles behind instructional content and delivery, program design and instructional leadership. Elective courses allow for an individualized program plan based on personal and professional interests.
• Official transcripts submitted to WSU Graduate School: GPA calculated based on the last 60 credit hours of undergraduate coursework
• Evidence of Involvement in teaching, training, instructional design or recommendation by the Graduate Committee.
• Show potential to graduate work by one of the following:
- WSU Teacher Education Graduate (Minimum GPA 2.75)
- Graduate from NCATE Accredited Program (3.0 GPA or better)
- Alternative evidence documenting academic aptitude
Admission Priority Deadlines
• Fall Semester- July 1
• Spring Semester-December 1
Apply Now: Graduate School Online Application
• Create an account
• Begin the Online Application Form
• Upload transcripts and required materials
• Pay application fee- application cannot be submitted without payment. The application fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
MEDLIDonline@wichita.edu | 888-805-4013