Microsoft IT Academy
- Current registered WSU students
- Current faculty / staff
To access Microsoft IT Academy online courses, use the following steps:
- A Windows Live ID is needed to access Microsoft IT Academy. A Windows Live ID is generally a Hotmail Account. (Instructions on creating a Windows Live ID).
- Obtain the access code(s) for the course(s) desired. (If you are not already logged into myWSU, you will be
prompted to log in.)
Go to Microsoft IT Academy's website.
- If you have not already signed into the Microsoft IT Academy using your Live ID email address you will be prompted
- The following image will display:
- Choose from one of the above options
- Enter an Access Code
- Click on My Learning
- If prompted, choose the First Wichita State Academy in the dropdown list.
Contact Applications Training at email@example.com with questions.