Welcome Shockers!

Please select a link on the left to view helpful information.

New to myWSU?

What is myWSU?

myWSU, WSU's portal, is a single point of entry to Web-based services.  Students use myWSU to check their email, register for classes, pay tuition and fees, check the status of their financial aid, and much more.

JPEG Image View the PDF Getting started in myWSU.

I am a new student applicant and/or admitted and I have a myWSU ID, where do I start?

  • Setup myWSU password for the first time.
  • Learn how to find your student email address and more by clicking on the Webmail link on the left.

Now you're ready to login to http://mywsu.wichita.edu with your myWSU ID and password.

Note: International students - Check in with the Office of International Education before registering for classes.

Are you a new or reactivating WSU student?

While attempting to register, did you receive the message “You require re-admission prior to registration”?

If so, please visit the Registrar’s website at wichita.edu/reactivation to reactivate your Academic Record. You may not need to reapply prior to registration. To contact the Registrar’s Office, please call (316) 978-3055.

Admission Offices

Contact Admissions if you have questions about applying for admissions or checking the status of your application.

Undergraduate (316) 978-3085 admissions@wichita.edu
International (316) 978-3232 international@wichita.edu
Graduate School (316) 978-3095 wsugradschool@wichita.edu


I'm a former student.  How can I view my transcript?

If you do not know your myWSU ID, call the Shocker Technical Assistance Center during regular business hours at (316) 978-HELP or email helpdesk@wichita.edu.