What is student success?
In OFDSS, we define student success broadly and aim to enhance it in all its forms: learning, earning good grades, staying in school, graduating in a timely fashion and being satisfied with the WSU
Our office offers a wide variety of resources to help students succeed. See the list below to find out how we can be of service to you.
Study Skills Workshops
- OFDSS offers study skills workshops upon request. We are happy to come to your organization or classroom to present and teach students these important skills.
- Learn more about the international program developed to assist students with learning material in traditionally difficult classes.
Transfer Student Success
- We know transfer students face unique challenges and require specific information related to their arrival at a new institution. Learn more about programs available to transfer students.
- Developing proper study techniques is a critical part of finding success in college. Explore suggestions for time management, note-taking, and more.
How to Speak with Your Professor
- Successful students will tell you that it is important to get to know your professor. Learn how to introduce yourself to your professor and communicate if you are struggling in a class.
- Peer Connections is a program that matches new students with peer leaders who will help them in the transition to WSU.
Wichita State Grading Scale
- View the Wichita State University grading scale and calculate your GPA.
- The request for an exception to catalog regulations is a request for special consideration. Common requests include readmission, late withdrawal or late add of courses, waiver of graduation
If you have any questions or would like additional information, contact Audrey Garrett at (316) 978-3209 or email@example.com.