Pre-Law Student Association at Wichita State University
What is the Pre-Law Student Association?
PLSA has a purpose to promote interest in and understanding of the law, to better prepare students for success in law school and legal careers and to foster closer collaboration among students in
diverse fields interested in the law.
Our Goals are:
- To foster interaction and collaboration amongst students with an interest in the law.
- To organize events that bring together WSU students with attorneys, judges, representatives of law schools, and other legal professionals.
- To increase awareness about law school expectations and the LSAT exam preparations.
Why join the Pre-Law Student Association?
- Network with WSU faculty, other pre-law students, lawyers in the community, and admissions recruiters from various law schools.
- LSAT study groups!
- Get prepared for law school
How do I become a member?
- You must be a registered WSU undergraduate or graduate student interested in pursuing a career in the legal field.
- Contact Alexandrea Diaz (email@example.com) and provide your name, e-mail and major. You will then receive notifications of upcoming
meetings and events sponsored by the PLSA.
Location: Fiske Hall, Room 310
Dates: Second and Fourth Friday in the month.
Time: 1:45 P.M.