Course and Room Reservations

Official classroom assignments are made by the Office of the Registrar. If there is a need to change an assignment, the department must send an email with the request and course number (CRN) to  schedulebuilding@wichita.edu. All classroom changes on the main campus must go through the Registrar's Office. Classroom changes for WSU West should be directed to Augustine Iacopelli at augustine.iacopelli@wichita.edu and classroom changes for WSU South should be directed to Michael Yeung at michael.yeung@wichita.edu.

Classrooms are also available for use for approved events. To reserve a room on campus contact University Event Services. In the event of a conflict, academic class scheduling takes precedence over event reservations in classrooms.