1. Help implement the mission of SOSW through committee membership.
2. Be a part of the end of the year Social Work celebration banquet.
3. Attend exciting and informative workshops.
4. Participate in awesome fundraising activities to help our community and the School of Social Work.
5. Print for free in the student lounge.
6. Help with organized volunteer opportunities.
7. Receive discounts for Social Work workshops and the annual Social Work POWER Conference.
8.Obtain special recognition for Outstanding Achievement.
9. Be first to know about invaluable brown bag lectures on a wide range of social work topics.
10. Network with students, faculty, staff, and community experts.
1. Complete the information at the bottom of the membership form.
2. Attach membership dues and turn in to the School of Social Work office in 528 Lindquist Hall.
3. Fill out a committee sign up sheet located near the SOSW Information Board on the 5th floor of Lindquist Hall.
President: Kaitlin Heaton
Vice President: Gregg Hudson
Secretary: Janelle Jeffrey
Treasurer: Tammie Russell
Event Coordinator: Kenni Fitzpatrick
Faculty Advisor: Doug Crews, PhD, LMSW, MDiv
Faculty Advisor: Shaunna Millar, LMSW