Student Advocate


Zane May
Student Advocate
Student Government Association
219 Rhatigan Student Center



If you have recieved a WSU parking ticket and have questions,  please call the WSU Police Department at 316-978-3450.  PLEASE DO NOT CALL Senior Administrative Assistant Carla Mann.  She has no ability to help with tickets other than to refer you to the WSU Police Department.

Tickets In General:

If you are not a student or faculty at WSU and you recieved a ticket, you are not required to do anything as long as the vehicle is not registered in a current WSU student or faculty members name. The ticket will be voided automatically.

If you are a student who recieved a WSU traffic ticket and wish to appeal the ticket, please get the traffic appeal form from the WSU POLICE WEBSITE  and fill it out.  Submitt the completed form with your original ticket to the front desk at the WSU Police Department.  The WSU Police Department can be contacted at 316.978.3450 for general questions about traffic tickets.

If you have any additional issues with the WSU traffic ticket or traffic appeal process that the WSU Police department is unable to help you with, you may contact the Student Adovcate via email at student.advocate@wichita.edu.

For all other student issues the Student Advocate can be reached at 316-978-3026 or email at student.advocate@wichita.edu.  Email is the preferred method of communication due to the advocate meeting schedule.