Call for Proposals:
The Dorothy and Bill Cohen Honors College administers funding for Undergraduate Student Research Grants, which are grants of up to $1000 each to support student research and creative/performance projects. These grants are available to all undergraduate students who meet the eligibility criteria listed below.
To encourage undergraduate students from all disciplines to participate in research and creative projects in collaboration with WSU faculty.
1. Sophomores, Juniors, and Seniors (by credit hour) with a college GPA of at least a 2.5 and who have at least two semesters remaining at WSU including the semester in which they apply for the grant.
2. Student must be full-time with a declared major.
3. Student must have a faculty research mentor.
4. Preference is given to students whose projects are not currently receiving funding from another source (e.g., faculty mentor grants).
5. Students who have received funds from this program in the past are not eligible.
Grant proposals will be reviewed on a continuous cycle from September through March 15. Grant applications will be received online. Please review the submission instructions and FAQs before beginning your application.
Funds must be used within one year from the date of the award.
For more information about undergraduate research grants, contact:
Cohen Honors College, Shocker Hall A118
Undergraduate Research Grants Program
email@example.com • 316-978-6378