Johnson County Community College

The advisors within the College of Fine Arts have completed the following guides to facilitate your selection of general education course work at Johnson County Community College in preparation for your transfer to WSU. It is recommended to contact one of the Fine Arts offices below with questions pertaining to specific course work needed for majors within that department.

    School of Art, Design and Creative Industries    (316-978-3555)
    School of Music     (316-978-4746)
    School of Performing Arts    (316-978-6634)