Image of WSU Campus with wording stating Transfer Guide from Johnson County CC to WSU

Johnson County Community College Transfer Guide

For students transferring from Johnson County Community College to Wichita State University

Thank you for your interest in Wichita State University. 

We know that transferring from a two-year college to a university can seem like a daunting task. The Transfer Guides in the menu on the left are designed to help you get the academic information you need and ease your transition from Cavalier to Shocker. 

» Not sure which WSU college houses your major?  Click here