- Turkey - Database on national elections includes results of
the last elections and links to parliaments and parties.
Southeastern Anatolia Project - Detailed information on the
project provided by the official Regional Development Administration
unit. Provides the project's history, updates, maps and pictures,
business and financial information, and its international impact.
of Treasury - Includes information on treasury statistics,
surveys and reports, IMF and World Bank programs, as well as the
general business climate in Turkey.
Law Library of Congress: Turkey - Annotated compendium of
online sources providing access to primary documents, legal commentary
and general government information about specific jurisdictions and
United Nations Turkey - United Nations Turkey. Country
Agencies (links to English and Turkish web sites), News from UN Turkey,
Turkey and UN Conventions, Forum, country activities.
Legal Information Institute - Turkey - Catalog and search
facilities for over 500 databases from 55 countries including case-law,
legislation, treaties, law reform reports, law journals, and other
of Turkish Submarines - A site about the history of
submarines in Turkish Navy from 1885 till today. Apart from history the
site has technical information and photos about the Turkish submarines.
- Canberra - With speeches from the ambassador, and
information on Northern Cyprus. In English and Turkish.
- Ottawa - Includes a history of Turkish-Canadian relations,
a detailed consular section, and a kids' picture book of Turkey.
Japan - Tokyo
- With information on visas in English and Turkish, and more in
- With basic information on Turkey and business opportunities therein.
In English and Turkish.
Cyprus - Lefkosa - With information on visas, and an archive
of documents relating to Greek-Turkish relations and dealings
- Muscat - Includes a CV of the ambassador and links to
various pages at the Foreign Ministry.
- Islamabad - With facts about Turkey and Pakistan, and
contact information for the Turkish Embassy in Islamabad, the Consulate
General in Karachi, and the Honorary Consulates General in Peshawar and
- Ljubljana - With information on the embassy and on
Turkish-Slovenian relations, in English, Slovenian and Turkish.
Africa - Pretoria - Has consular information, and links to
histories of Anatolia, of Turks and Turkey, and of AtatÃ¼rk and his
Nations - New York - Permanent Mission of Turkey to the
United Nations in New York. Features a description of Turkey's
relations with the United Nations.
States - Chicago - Turkish Consulate General in Chicago, with
jurisdiction in Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Minnesota, Michigan,
Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota, Ohio, and Wisconsin.
Provides information on foreign investment opportunities in Turkey, and
has visa application forms.
States - Los Angeles - With contact information and office
hours for the consulate general of the Republic of Turkey, which has
jurisdiction in California, Oregon, Washington, Alaska, Idaho, Nevada,
Arizona, Utah, Colorado, Wyoming, Montana and Hawaii and the Pacific
- Washington DC - With information on Turkey's relationships
with the major international organizations, and foreign policy and
history. Also with consular information, the embassy having
jurisdiction in the District of Columbia, Maryland, Virginia, and West
and Consulates: Foreign
- Includes an FAQ with many facts about Australia.
- Telephone numbers, and postal and email addresses of the Embassy of
Belgium in Ankara, Turkey.
- Consulate General of Belgium in Istanbul. Contact information only.
- Located in Ankara and accredited to Turkey, Azerbaijan, Georgia and
Turkmenistan. With information about Canada as well as about the four
countries of accreditation.
Commission - Delegation of the European Commission to Turkey,
providing links to EU treaties and documents, news releases, fact
sheets, as well as information about EU-funded programmes in Turkey.
- Embassy of the Republic of Indonesia in Ankara, accredited to Turkey
and Azerbaijan, with consular and economic information, as well as
links to various government sites.
- Embassy of Israel in Ankara, listing agreements and bilateral
treaties between Israel and Turkey. In English and Turkish.
- With information about the Royal Netherlands Embassy in Ankara, the
Consul General in Istanbul, and the Honorary Consuls in Izmir, Antalya,
and Iskenderun, and about the services provided.
Africa - Advocating South Africa as a tourism destination,
and explaining NEPAD, the New Partnership for Africa's Development.
- Embassy of Sweden in Ankara. Links to facts about studying in Sweden.
- Embassy of Switzerland in Ankara and the Consulate General of
Switzerland in Istanbul.
- Embassy of Ukraine to the Republic of Turkey, with a message from the
ambasador, information about Ukraine, and contact details.
Kingdom - Offers consular, visa, commercial and news services
with a variety of additional information for visitors to Turkey or
States - U.S. embassy in Ankara, providing information on
U.S.-Turkish matters, and links to the consulates in Adana and
This site is maintained by TURKISH STUDENT ASSOCIATION. This page last modified on Sunday, January 24, 2010 10:55:26 AM Central US Time. If you find errors please bring them to the attention of Turkish Students (email@example.com).