Forms & Applications for High School Counselors

The following forms can help your students satisfy their admission and enrollment needs. Please don't hesitate to contact the Office of Admissions with any questions at (316) 978-3085 or (800) 362-2594.

Online Application For Admission
Apply for admission online. A completed application file includes the application for admission, ACT/SAT scores, official high school transcript (at least six semesters) and a $30, non-refundable application fee. See how WSU accepts transcripts.

Admission Application (PDF)
Download a copy of our paper admission application.

Application Fee Waiver (PDF)
Certain students may be eligible to receive an application fee waiver.

Admissions Update
If your students have previously submitted an application and wish to change any information or update to a different semester, all they have to do is fill out the admissions online update form.

Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
Encourage your students to fill out the FAFSA by the March 1 priority deadline. WSU's school code is 001950.

Midterm Graduate/Early Release Form (PDF)
This form needs to be submitted for students who are graduating high school early and want to get admitted to Wichita State.

High School Guest Admission Application (PDF)
Juniors and seniors with a 3.00 cumulative GPA are allowed to take up to six credit hours per semester. View more information on Wichita State's High School Guest program.

High School Guest Credit Hour Exception (PDF)
High school guests wanting to take more than six credit hours will need to submit this form.

High School Guest Requirements Exception (PDF)
High school guests wanting to request an exception to the program's grade level and/or GPA requirements will need to submit this form.

Concurrent Enrollment
Learn more about WSU's Concurrent Enrollment Partnership Program from a counselor's perspective. View Concurrent Enrollment FAQs for students.