Returning Adult Scholarship
All new students 24 years of age and older are encouraged to apply for WSU's Returning Adult Scholarship.
To be considered, you must:
- Be admitted or reactivated to WSU
Reactivate your file.
- Be a new or returning (from a two-year or more absence) domestic student at WSU. Current students are not eligible.
- Be working toward a first bachelor's degree.
- Submit the following for review:
1. A typed essay, up to 1000 words, describing what is important to you. Your essay allows us to get to know you and your background. You may include special interests, talents, goals or unique
experiences. Your essay should include long- and short-term goals.
2. A scholarship cover sheet indicating interest in a scholarship
Submit the returning adult scholarship application online.
For more information about scholarships for returning adult students, contact the Office of Admissions at (316) 978-3085 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.