Alumni Support Services
How to view unofficial transcript?
- For viewing your unofficial transcripts log in to myWSU, then go to My Classes, and
click on Transcript tab, which is visible in Academic Profile. Then, select the Transcript level and Transcript type, and hit Submit.
How do I retrieve my email address and password?
- To retrieve your email address, log in to myWSU with ID/password, and then, click on the
"What is my email address?" tab. If no email address is displayed, contact the Shocker Technical Assistance Center during regular business hours at (316) 978-HELP or email
How do I forward the emails to a personal email address?
- To set up mail forwarding to any other personal email account, log in to the webmail account at https://stumail.wichita.edu , or
by clicking on the Email tab in myWSU account, then go to Options, then Mail, then Settings and then select Enable mail forwarding. Enter the details and then
save the changes.
How do I retrieve myWSU ID and password?
I am a former student and I know my myWSU ID/Password. How do I reactivate my account?
- If you know the ID & password, log in to myWSU then go to Student Help tab and then Student
Reactivation. You will find an online reactivation form. Please fill in the required details and hit Submit information, and the form will be processed and the account will then
I am a former student and I do not know the myWSU ID/Password. How do I reactivate my account?
- If you do not know the myWSU ID & Password, go to http://webs.wichita.edu/?u=registrar&p=/reactivation . Fill out the Reactivation form which is available at the link at the bottom of the page, which says “ If you do not
know your ID/Password, Click here”, and hit Submit. Your request will be processed and the account will then get reactivated.You must also print and submit a completed Signature Form and copy
of photo ID. These forms can be mailed or faxed to the Registrar's office.
Frequently used links to Alumni Association