Alumni Support Services

Unofficial Transcript myWSU  Log-in
myWSU Email  Alumni Association

How to view unofficial transcript?

  • For viewing your unofficial transcripts log in to myWSU, then go to My Classes, and click on Transcript tab, which is visible in Academic Profile. Then, select the Transcript level and Transcript type, and hit Submit.

How do I retrieve my email address and password?

  • To retrieve your email address, log in to myWSU with  ID/password, and then, click on the "What is my email address?" tab. If no email address is displayed, contact the Shocker Technical Assistance Center during regular business hours at (316) 978-HELP or email helpdesk@wichita.edu

How do I forward the emails to a personal email address?

  • To set up mail forwarding to any other personal email account, log in to the webmail account at https://stumail.wichita.edu , or by clicking on the Email tab in myWSU account, then go to Options, then Mail, then Settings and then select Enable mail forwarding. Enter the details and then save the changes.

How do I retrieve  myWSU ID and password?

  • If you do not remember ID/ Password, click on http://wsuaccess.wichita.edu, and follow the instructions, to retrieve the ID/Password pair.

I am a former student and I know my myWSU ID/Password. How do I reactivate my account?

  • If you know the ID & password, log in to myWSU then go to Student Help tab and then Student Reactivation. You will find an online reactivation form. Please fill in the required details and hit Submit information, and the form will be processed and the account will then get reactivated.

I am a former student and I do not know the myWSU ID/Password. How do I reactivate my account?

  • If you do not know the myWSU ID & Password, go to http://webs.wichita.edu/?u=registrar&p=/reactivation . Fill out the Reactivation form which is available at the link at the bottom of the page, which says “ If you do not know your ID/Password, Click here”, and hit Submit. Your request will be processed and the account will then get reactivated.You must also print and submit a completed Signature Form and copy of photo ID. These forms can be mailed or faxed to the Registrar's office.

Frequently used links to Alumni Association