Transfer of Military Credit

In order to receive proper credit for military training, a record of your military credit and training will need to be requested and sent to WSU. Your records will be evaluated in the Transcript Office, posted to your transcript at WSU, and evaluated by each individual school for determination of credit given toward your degree.

The Kansas Collaborative on Military Credit has been working to evaluate and award credit for military training. WSU faculty and administrators are working diligently to examine university course outcomes and competencies in various military occupational specialties (Army MOS designations), with ongoing efforts to include additional branches of the military. For more information, please see the Kansas Board of Regents Website. For additional information on military training equivalencies for WSU's Criminal Justice degree program, please view the information here.


Your military credit and training records can be requested as follows:

Army, Coast Guard, Marine Corps, and Navy: Active Duty, Reserve and Veterans-

Request a copy of your official transcript through the Joint Services Transcripts service be sent directly to WSU's Office of the Registrar. 

Air University/Air Force/Air National Guard/Air Force Reserve-Community College of the Air Force (CCAF)-

Request a copy of your official transcript through the Air University Registar's web links be sent directly to WSU's Office of the Registrar.