• Wednesday, October 4 - 9:00 AM – 12 Noon
• Duerksen Fine Arts Center
* Pre-Registration Fee: $15.00 (payable on the day of the clinic)
• On-Site Registration Fee: $20.00 per student (payable the day of the clinic)
• Make check payable to "WSU School of Music"
The WSU Winds/Percussion and Jazz Applied Music faculty members, who include priincipal players in the Wichita Symphony, will be giving specialized clinics to help students prepare the Kansas Music Educators Association (KMEA) All-State excerpts. These clinics are designed to help students increase their audition potential and selection for the KMEA District and All-State Festival Bands, Jazz Bands and Orchestra Winds/Percussion sections. Many former participants have gone on to achieve success and inclusion in the KMEA District and All-State performing ensembles in past years after attending the WSU All-State Clinics.
For further information, contact Dr. Steve Oare, Area Chair of Winds/Percussion Studies at firstname.lastname@example.org or (316)978-6434 or Dr. Timothy Shade, DIrector of Bands at email@example.com or (316)978-6424.
Please download the registration form, complete it, and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.