Inidana University Bloomington, Ph.D.
Management sciences and operations management, 1994
Southampton University, Master of Science
Operations research, 1988
Operations management, operations research, enterprise resource planning (ERP), supply chain management, hub location, logistics management, facility layout, optimization models, heuristic models, spreadsheet models, genetic algorithms, tabu search, artificial intelligence approaches, end-user computing, human-computer interaction, user interface, post adoption usage, and usability studies.
Operations management, operations research, enterprise resource planning (ERP), spreadsheet modeling, simulation modeling, management information systems, business modeling, management science, and Microsoft Excel.
- Member of several advisory boards, including Kansas Manufacturers Network
- Global Learning Center of Wichita
- Online Learning Committee of Wichita State University
- International Baccalaureate Parent Association of East High School in Wichita, and others.
- Member of several committees in the department, college, and university level at Wichita State University, 1998 to present.
- Professional service including reviewing articles for various elite academic and practitioner journals.
- SAP Faculty Coordinator for Wichita state University, 2002 to present.
- Develop and deliver several training seminars for the Center of Management Development at Wichita State University.
- Consult with various local companies in Kansas regarding Operations and Supply Chain issues, 1998 to present.
- Past department chair of the Finance, Real Estate, and Decision Sciences department at Wichita State University, 2004 to 2011.