During the 2007 - 2008 academic year the following Physics faculty at Wichita State University gave invited talks at conferences or Universities:
- November 2007, Hawaii by Prof. Nickolas Solomey at the IEEE Nuclear Science symposium
on "Recent cross-section measurements with the Fermilab Main Injector Particle Production
- March 2008, New Orleans by Prof. Elizabeth Behrman at the APS meeting on "Comparison
of Molecular energy calculations using simulated quantum algorithms and classical computer methods".
- March 2008, New Orleans by Prof. James Ho at the APS meeting on "Magnetic susceptibility and Mossbauer studies of [FeX3](ClO4)2 H2) with X=bpz, bpy, phen or tpy".
- April 2008, Sanya, China by Prof. Jason Ferguson given at the 252 IAU
symposium on "The Art of Stellar Modeling in the 21st Century". His talk
was entitled "Changing abundances, changing opacities".
- May 2008, Wichita State University Colloquium by Prof. Hussein Hamdeh on "Material characterization by Mossbauer Spectrometry".
Photo of Prof. Ferguson in China during the conference on stellar modeling.